Antoine zoekt: Een Studio/Appartement/Huurwoning in Rotterdam
- Studio / Appartement / Huurwoning
- Min. 25 m2
- Per direct
I am looking for an apartment/studio for myself in Rotterdam. I am flexible regarding the neighbourhood, providing that the apartment is located within a reasonable distance from central station, as I usually have to travel to Utrecht Monday to Thursday. My maximum budget is around 800 € per month. I am looking to move anytime from now but I am flexible on dates.
I am 30, originally from Lyon, France. I am currently living in Amsterdam and have been working in Utrecht as an urban designer for 3 years. I enjoy photography, travel by train and spend most of my free time discovering places by bike or on foot, cooking, baking and sharing the results with friends and neighbours. I have always wanted to live in Rotterdam but have not managed to do it yet so here is the new year’s resolution and I am looking forward to get to know a new city and its people! My experience renting apartment has been all the better for communicating directly with the landlord and I’ve enjoyed friendly relationships with my neighbours.
Some other things you might like to know:
• I have a permanent contract.
• I intend to live in Rotterdam for at least a few years and hopefully beyond.
• I have no, and no plans for, children or pets.
• I have a good and informal relationship with my current landlord and have been considerate and trustful tenant in all our my previous properties.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
|Man, 30 jaar|